I am now open to model render commissions, for the purposes of cosplay or graphic design study.
If you want a high-quality render of a character or accessory from any 3D video game or software, I can make them for you!
All Prices are in AUD.
Initial Model Extraction and Conversion:
Upon receiving a model render commission, I will extensively check the availability of that model online.
If the model has already been extracted and converted by another person, I will notify you and use that model for the commission.
If the model has not been extracted and converted, but tools exist to do so, I will provide a quote for the cost of that process.
The minimum quote price starts at $2.00, and will increase depending on the labour and difficulty of the process.
- Render of the Model in a Binding Pose with a Neutral Environment* - $4.00
- Including Custom Render Angles (Top-Left, -30° on the X axis, etc.)** - $0.05
- Including Separate Renders of each Element (Shirt, Gloves, etc.) - $0.30 per Element
- Including UV Map Render/s - $0.10 AUD (per Element if specified)
- Including Custom Environment (Shaders, Colours, Lighting, etc.)** - $0.50
- Including Custom Pose*** - $3.00
- Including an Unfolded Papercraft Guide of the Model - $8.00
* A Scan-line 4096x4096 PNG Render with Transparency, Texture Mapping, Shadows and 1x Anti-aliasing, with Grey (128R, 128B, 128G) Global Lighting.
** Please specify the customisation to the best of your ability and I will accommodate it.
*** As above. This may not be possible for some commissioned models.
All renders will be saved in an orthographic view from all six sides unless specified otherwise.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your renders, let me know why and I can redo them for free.
I am reasonably flexible, so let me know exactly what you want and I can adjust my price for you.
I do not own the rights to any of the models commissioned. You cannot purchase the model's assets (meshes, textures, bones, animations, etc.)
Renders of May's Anchor and Hat from Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-:
Click on the thumbnails to open the full image.